Use dao's funds for secondary market repurchase of MCB

We can use about $7 million inside the DAO to initiate a buyback to dampen the down market. Should we do this?

https://snapshot.org/#/vote.mcdex.eth/proposal/0x741f574ae603b4d5ef8f978e42242877fe1afd445a51adc85778dbd699cd8110


MCB prices are currently extremely undervalued and I think it is appropriate to use DAO’s funds to repurchase now.

MCB price is extremely low at the meantime, team have to do something to hold the price, if they don’t, all holders should activate DAO to save everyone’s portfolio

It is definitely worth discussing to buy back MCB by DAO treasure. But, a detailed plan (the amount of buyback, price range, etc.) should be made carefully. It is not a good idea to cast the vote on snapshot.org before we have a clear plan.