I found your project and really like it. While the gas fees are high and prevent me from providing more liquidity to the AMM, I made myself some thoughts, how to prevent people from dumping mining rewards and incentive them to provide liquidity to the the MCB/ETH pair on Uniswap. So here are my thoughts I would like to share:
- The mining rewards are calculated: %AMM x %Uniswap to AMM x Holding Factor
- There is just one mining pool and it’s the AMM
- People need to maintain the same percantage to the MCB/ETH liquidiy pool on Uniswap, as they provide to the AMM.
- If they provide less to Uniswap, they receive percentual less in the AMM. For example: Providing 80% of the AMM value to Uniswap, will make them only earn 80% on the AMM.
- Every mining round people keep their MCB or provide them to Uniswap make them go up in the “Holding Factor”. E.g. 5% per month, so one month of holding makes the factor 1,05 , two month 1,1 , three month 1,15 etc… holding less tokens on the wallet and/or Uniswap then mined makes the “Holding Factor” go to 1 again.