Since the Ethereum gas price gets higher and higher. It is essential to accelerate the process of the MCDEX L2 solution. I am going to research the L2 or rollup candidate solutions. I call on the community to help me and provide suggestions.
I will research the solutions in the following aspects:
- Decentralization: How much does this solution decrease the level of decentralization?
- Cross-Chain: How do the assets be crossed to the L2 solution/side-chain?
- Performance: How many tx/s will MCDEX get based on this solution?
- Scalability: Does this solution has scalability? How does it scale up/out?
- Gas cost: How much does single tx costs? Is the gas fee static or dynamic(based on some congestion indicator)?
- QoS: Is it a multi-tenant or single-tenant system? If it is multi-tenant, is there any QoS that MCDEX could get some promised resources?
- Migration: Is it easy to migrate MCDEX to this solution? How does the L2 solution cooperate with the current L1 system?