Proposal 34 - Collaboration between MCDEX & Balancer - Liquidity Mining Incentives on Balancer Pool

Balancer is an automated portfolio manager and trading platform on Ethereum. Balancer protocol allows any Ethereum address to add liquidity in the form of tokens to existing Balancer pools, or even create their own pools.

Liquidity attracts traders, trading generates fees, and ultimately pool profitability attracts more liquidity. This is a flywheel effect that we are beginning to see happen within DeFi.

As Balancer has launched on Arbitrum as well, we are proposing to collaborate with Balancer to increase the liquidity of $MCB on Arbitrum.

We propose a collaboration with Balancer on a co-liquidity mining program starting 20 September 2021.

Terms of the Liquidity Mining Program:

• 60/40 pool
  • 1,260 $MCB and 1,600$BAL will be distributed per week
  • Program will last longer than 2 weeks but incentives will be evaluated after 2 weeks into the program

For - agree to Liquidity Mining Program with Balancer

Against - disagree to Liquidity Mining Program with Balancer\

Update by Admin

• Vote here
  • This proposal is approved
7 Likes

I agree with this propose

1 Like

It is great to launch MCB liquidity mining with Arbitrum Ecos-system projects like Balancer.

1 Like

I totally agree with that

I agree with this propose It is great to launch MCB liquidity mining with Arbitrum Ecos-system projects like Balancer.

I totally agree with you 100%

Since Balancer launched on arbitrum. I support this proposal. We should consider more projects built on arbitrum too

The proposal has passed, we minted 2,520 MCB to MCDEX Foundation address. The transaction is:

I agree, Balancer is a good AMM with a lot of interesting features. It’s also positive that the liquidity mining rewards consist of some BAL added to the MCB tokens, it’s a benefitial proposal for both protocols!