This proposal is the start of a formalized procedure for the MCDEX DAO to hire new employees. Having formalized procedure allows us to ensure things remain fair, effective, and transparent for the entire community.
- The Core Team discusses the need for an extra member and votes to decide if the need is real and relevant.
- MCDEX team publishes an official announcement that MCDEX is looking to fill a new role on multiple platforms such as forum, Twitter, Discord, and any other channels that may be relevant for the particular role.
- Applicants apply and shortlisted candidates are interviewed by the MCDEX team. This process evaluates the candidates’ motivations and expertise, as well as their fit with the project’s vision and personalities.
- The chosen candidate’s compensation is calculated and if the conditions are approved by both parties, the hiring proposal is submitted to the community vote.
- Compensation will be provided from the DAO
Currently as MCDEX is launching our V3 on Arbitrum, there is a real need to expand our team and specifically to add more developers.
The developer that we are looking to hire has the following capabilities:
- Previously worked as a Machine Learning Engineer remote in Taiwan
- Worked in crypto firm in their algotrade team and machine learning engineer
- Proficient in Python, Golang, Solidity, Shell Script and SQL
- Able to communicate with team and team believes that he will be able to fit well in our working environment
- Has multiple blockchain side projects including arbitraging on dYdX flashloans
- Has a degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Compensation for Developer: USD 6000 per month
For - agree to hire new developer where compensation will be provided by MCDEX DAO
Against - disagree to hire new developer
- Vote here
- This proposal is approved