Arbitragers play an important role in the V3 Ecosystem. They can reduce the AMM’s risk, provide liquidity and increase trading volume indirectly.
However, when the trading volume is not big enough, there is insufficient incentive for the arbitragers. Besides, arbitragers need to do some work to integrate their system with V3 AMM, which reduces their movitation to participate in the early days.
I suggest to incentivize the early arbitragers to integrate with v3.
The MCB should be minted when V3 launches.
- Arbitrager shall write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and introduce himself and his professional arbitrage system.
- The MCDEX foundation shall review the application and reply to the qualified arbitragers.
- Arbitrager integrates his system to the MCDEX v3.
- MCDEX Foundation reviews the integration/adapter codes of the arbitrage and tests the arbitrager’s system. The test will be on both Arbitrum Testnet5 and mainnet.
- The Arbitrageurs’ system shall work on the first day of v3 launching and work fine in the following 30 days.
- The reward is sent to the arbitragers.
The reward is disturbed to the arbitragers according to the date he passes the integration test. The earlier the arbitrage passes the test, the more reward he will be distributed.
- The voting starts. June 2nd