Mining Program Epoch 3

According to the approved Proposal 42: Mining Program Epoch 1 - 6, we will launch the mining program epoch 3.

Time

• 15th Nov. 2021 00:00:00 UTC ~ 28th Nov. 2021 23:59:59 UTC

Liquidity Mining

The total Reward for liquidity mining is 6000 MCB, the distribution to the pools is adjusted according to the volume/liquidity of the previous epochs. We will also distribute some rewards to some new pools to encourage diversity in the markets.

The rewards of liquidity mining are distributed per block to the LP of the AMM pools.

Network Pool Rewards
BSC BUSD Pool 5200 MCB
BSC ETH Pool 640 MCB
BSC BTCB Pool 160 MCB

Trading Mining

• Rules: See here
  • Rewards: 54000 MCB
  • Distribution: 5 days after the end of the epoch

Mining Pools

Since this epoch, we will launch the trading mining program across all the networks. Traders can trade or stake MCB on any of the networks(BSC or Arbitrum).

The Trader Staking Scores shall be shared across the chains. Thus, the trading fee, the open interest, and the staking score shall be the sum of the scores on the chains.

tradingFee= \sum_{i}{tradingFee_{i}}
openInterest= \sum_{i}{openInterest_{i}}
stakingScore= \sum_{i}{stakingScore_{i}}
Network Pool
BSC BUSD Pool
BSC ETH Pool
BSC BTCB Pool
BSC USX Pool
BSC USDO Pool
BSC MIM Pool
Arbitrum USDC Pool
Arbitrum ETH Pool

Note: We may add more networks and pools to liquidity mining and trading mining during the epoch.

Anti Wash-trading

Two “anti-wash-trading” rules take effect in this epoch:

1. If two trades have the same volume and execute simultaneously, we should exclude the trades from the trading mining formula.

2. To discourage the large volume at the end of the epoch, we shall introduce a time-weight factor to the trading fee. The weight of the trading fee will decrease linearly, and at the end of the epoch, it will become 0.5.
    Thus,

EffectiveTradingFee = (1- 0.5 * (ElapsedTime/TotalEpochTime)) * TradingFee