MCB wrong transfer---Solution

First of all, let me explain the condition of the matter.
I sent $7000 value of MCD to the contract address by mistake, and it was successed.
This is the hash scan of this transaction. You can view the specific information of it.
[Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan]

For this problem, I contacted the official customer service and confirmed that this kind of situation happens occasionally and there is no effective solution.
Then I consulted friends from the technical department of the industry, after consultation, found the following solutions.
According to the amount of wrong transfer, the official team can mint the same amount of tokens and transfer to the individual account by contract Mint function.
Of course, the government has a rigorous token model, which I can understand and support.

There are two points that I need to make clear.

1. The token transferred to the contract address, official customer service reply: no party including the official team can not retrieve / operate / use it. In other words, it is same to entering the black hole address, so my wrong transfer is equivalent to destruction in disguised form. Even if the same amount of additional issuance is issued, it will not harm the interests of any other users on the circulation level.
  2. It is against the spirit of openness and transparency of blockchain to issue additional shares without publicity. Therefore, it is suggested that when the government handles the problem according to this method, please issue an announcement to inform all users.
  3. The biggest advantage of DAO governance is democratic autonomy. Then this proposal is also posted on the forum according to the requirements of the official customer service. You can express your opinions, and please give your support!

首先,我先阐述一下事情的经过。
我错误将价值7000U的MCB发送至合约地址,并且已经显示成功。
这是我本次交易的哈希值,可以查看本次交易的具体信息。
针对这个问题,我咨询过官方的客服并且确认,此类状况偶有发生并且暂无有效解决方案。
为此,我咨询了业内技术部门的朋友,经过咨询,找到以下解决方案。
由官方根据错误转账数量,通过合约mint函数,新铸相同数量代币返还至个人账户。
当然官方有严谨的代币模型,我能够理解并支持,随意增发在某种程度上会损害其他用户利益。
这里有三点我需要阐述清楚。
1.转入合约地址的代币,官方客服回复:包括官方在内的任何一方都无法取回/操作/使用。换句话说,相当于打入黑洞地址,那么我的错误转账相当于是在变相销毁,即使等量增发,在流通层面上不会损害其他任何用户的利益。
2.随意增发不进行公示是有违区块链公开透明的精神的。所以建议官方按照此方法处理问题时,请发出公告告知全体用户。
3.DAO治理的最大优点是民主自主。那么本次提案也依照官方客服要求,发送至论坛,大家可以各抒己见,也请在发起提案后能给予支持。