This proposal is the start of a formalized procedure for the MCDEX DAO to hire new employees. Having formalized procedure allows us to ensure things remain fair, effective, and transparent for the entire community.
- The Core Team discusses the need for an extra member and votes to decide if the need is real and relevant.
- MCDEX team publishes an official announcement that MCDEX is looking to fill a new role on multiple platforms such as forum, Twitter, Discord, and any other channels that may be relevant for the particular role.
- Applicants apply and shortlisted candidates are interviewed by the MCDEX team. This process evaluates the candidates’ motivations and expertise, as well as their fit with the project’s vision and personalities.
- The chosen candidate’s compensation is calculated and if the conditions are approved by both parties, the hiring proposal is submitted to the community vote.
- Compensation will be provided from the DAO
As the MCDEX v3 is deployed on Arbitrum, there is a need to expand the communications team to create more synergistic partnerships with different protocols and ensure that we have a good communication with our community.
Background of Candidate
The Head of Communication that we are looking to hire has the following capabilities:
- Previously worked at a European traditional finance firm as a Business Development Manager
- Handled international clients and stakeholders, establishing vital partnerships while constantly able to outperform KPI
- Good knowledge of crypto and specifically DeFi
- Has worked with team before and is able to fit well in our working environment
Compensation for Head of Communication: USD 5500 per month
For - agree to hire Head of Communication where compensation will be provided by MCDEX DAO
Against - disagree to hire candidate for Head of Communication role